Gliding Patio Doors
- All of our gliding patio doors feature two adjustable, self- lubricating tandem rollers that use steel wheels with ball bearings. The result is a gliding door that truly glides – reliably.
- The reach-out locking system on our gliding doors pulls the door panel snugly into the jamb providing increased security and weathertightness.
- Our weatherstrip/interlock system provides a flexible seal where the gliding doors meet, maximizing the energy efficiency of the door.
- Eight hardware styles are available in a variety of colors and finishes.
- An auxiliary foot lock is an option on all of our gliding doors. It provides an extra measure of security when the door is in the locked position. It can also hold the operating panel partially open. It is available in all the same colors and finishes as the door hardware. Exterior keyed locks are also available.
Andersen® Perma-Shield® Gliding Patio Door
- A solid wood door protected inside and out with rigid vinyl cladding, giving your home a contemporary look and energy-saving performance. All while keeping maintenance to a minimum.
- This sleek, modern design features thin frames for maximum glass area.
- The Perma-Shield® features the same interior and exterior color. It is available in White, Canvas, Sandtone, and Terratone.
Andersen® Narroline® Gliding Patio Door
- The Narroline® features a stainable natural pine interior with mortise-and-tenon joints.
- It combines the beauty of natural wood with a sleek, contemporary profile to maximize your view.
- The exterior of the wood door panels are protected by a long-lasting urethane base finish in White, Canvas, Sandtone or Terratone.
Andersen® Frenchwood® Gliding Patio Door
- Our Frenchwood® Gliding Patio Door features the old world character of traditional French doors in a space-saving gliding door format.
- Interior is stainable wood with mortise-and-tenon construction. Available in Pine, Oak, or Maple.
- Exterior wood door panels are protected by a long-lasting urethane base finish in White, Sandtone, Terratone, and Forest Green. (White exterior is also available with a pre-finished White interior.)
- Matching sidelights and transoms are available for all Frenchwood® doors.
Andersen® A-Series Gliding Patio Door
- The A-series builds on the Frenchwood® legacy with modern innovations that bring to life the next generation of style, performance and reliability.
- A-series patio doors meet or exceed Energy Star criteria.
- There are eleven standard exterior colors: White, Sandtone, Terratone, Forest Green, Canvas, Dove Gray, Prairie Grass, Dark Bronze, Red Rock, Cocoa Bean, and Black.
- Wood interiors available are Pine, Oak and Maple. Each available unfinished, or with your choice of factory-finish clear coat, stain, or primer.
- New top-hung gliding screen is an available option.
- Matching sidelights and transoms are available for all A-Series doors.