The most important phase of your project is getting the product you purchased installed correctly. Dreamstyle prides itself on having on staff some of the best installation teams in our industry. All of our installation team members have been factory trained to assure your products are installed to factory specifications each and every time. This assures years of serviceability, safety and ease of operation. You can be assured your product will meet your daily demands.
Your stove sales consultant will discuss which heating appliance is right for your needs. They will also design the chimney components to complete your system.
- If this is your first wood, pellet or gas stove, we will send one of our technicians out for a site check. He will verify that all components needed for a safe installation have been ordered. He will inspect the area where the stove will be placed, to assure the set-back requirements will be met.
- If this is a replacement stove, our installation team, on the day of the install will bring with them potentially needed accessories to hook-up to your existing chimney.
- All new stove installs will require a ceiling and roof penetration to accommodate the chimney and termination. Our installers will assemble the chimney and make sure the openings are properly flashing and sealed from the weather elements.
- We will give you instructions on how to use your wood stove/fireplace insert. If you’ve purchased a pellet or gas stove we will actually test the unit and give you instructions on their use.
- The old stove, all the packaging, and construction debris will be cleaned up and carted away. The area will be left clean and ready for you to start enjoying your new stove.
- It is important to keep your stove clean. Proper maintenance is very crucial to the life of your wood, pellet or gas stove. Keeping your stove maintained prevents costly repairs down the road.